Countdown to Kate's 1st Birthday!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 7, 2008

14 Week Update

We have been so busy with remodeling the kitchen that we completely skipped over the 13 week update. I am feeling much better now that I'm in the second trimester - no more nausea, and I can even make it through the day without a nap!

Some interesting facts about Peanut:
*Peanut is now about five inches in length.
*Peanut drinks about a pint of amniotic fluid a day. Then he/she urinates back into the amniotic fluid and then drinks it again. Hopefully Peanut will have a more refined palate when he/she is born!

Here are some 14-week belly shots!



2 comments:

Mrs. Hepp said...

Congrats Jen! It's Chrissy Wample. My husband Jared and I had our first child on April 30th. You're in for a wild ride! Have fun. :)

Mrs. Hepp said...

Hmm. Sorry about the posting name. Apparently the last time I used Blogger it was as a teacher instead of myself!