Countdown to Kate's 1st Birthday!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 9, 2008

23 Week Update

I have really been slacking on updating the baby blog! The last few weeks have been busy. My broken foot is healing well, and I'm back in normal shoes (no boot, no crutches). Doug and I went to Atlanta last weekend for a conference I had for work. It was the baby's first time on a plane, and he/she was fairly active.

There are 119 days left until the due date, and I'm getting anxious to meet Peanut. I can't wait to hold him or her!

Mom and Dad Pemberton ordered our nursery furniture, and it's being delivered on Saturday. We have not cleaned out the nursery, which is currently our office. We hope to get that done soon so we can get the nursery set up and ready for Peanut's arrival.

Our good friend Sara is throwing us a baby shower in early November, and we're very excited! More details to follow.

Finally, we bought some clothes for Peanut - two fleece onesies, which will be great when our winter baby is born. It is kind of tricky to find gender-neutral baby clothes, but I'm sure Peanut won't need a lot of clothes to start.

Below you can check out the 23 week belly pic as well as the outfits we bought for Peanut.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, I LOVE the outifts! You are looking great and I am glad you are back on your feet again.