Countdown to Kate's 1st Birthday!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

99 Days to Go!

It's hard to believe that we have less than 100 days until Peanut's due date! We have received some wonderful gifts from family and friends. Uncle Zack and Dennis sent our jogging stroller and an umbrella stroller. I can't wait to use them! (I suggested trying them out on one of the cats, but Doug nixed that idea pretty quickly.) We also got a bouncer from Julie. Seeing
Peanut's room start to fill up with baby stuff is making this all seem so much more real.

We have started to read to Peanut each night before bed. We read the book "Daddy Hugs," which I got for Doug right after we found out that we were expecting. Research says that the baby will recognize a book after he or she is born if it was read a lot during pregnancy.

I am thrilled that Peanut has finally moved off of my bladder after being parked there for over a week. The pressure made just about everything uncomfortable. I guess having to go to the bathroom six times a night is good practice for getting up for nighttime feedings.

Here is a picture from 25 weeks and 5 days. My belly is definitely growing. I've noticed that I have to bend forward slightly to see my toes now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look great Jenn! I've tagged you in my blog.